Beautiful Homes Tailored To Your Lifestyle
We always offer free estimates so you have all the details before making a decision
Licensed & Insured
We are fully Licensed and Insured in California for your peace of mind
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the professional service we provide
No matter the day or time, you dedicated project manager is available to you
Custom Home Builders San Francisco, CA
Spaces Home Remodeling, San Francisco is a licensed and insured building contractor that specializes in custom-designed and built homes. We offer a reliable and efficient design-build service that enables our clients to build their dream homes.
Whether you have decided what meets your expectations as the perfect home or you need inspiration and ideas, we have experienced design professionals who will work on your plans and take them to fruition. They and the other professionals we employ or contact excel in custom home building projects.
When you come to us, we start with a free onsite consultation to discuss your needs. Once you receive your quotation and decide to appoint us as your custom home builders, we will assign a team to your custom home project. This will include an architect, the relevant engineers, a designer, and an experienced construction crew. We will also appoint a project manager who will liaise between you and everyone involved in the build.
The mission of every project we take on is to maintain a quality service that is on time and within the designated budget. We like to amaze our customers with our efficiency, integrity, and proficiency.
We offer a design-build service that results in our customers having one single contract. We manage the entire process, from the design phase to floor plans, construction, and finishes. We deal with all the providers of materials and equipment, subcontractors, as well as taking care of all the necessary permissions and permits the city requires.
Taking advantage of our design-build services will simplify and streamline your custom-home process. We coordinate everything for you so that you can focus on making decisions that matter to you.
Here’s a quick resume of what you can expect:
- We will meet to discuss your goals and design needs. We prefer to do this on site so that we get a clear vision of where we will be creating your dream home.
- We determine the scope of work and do an estimated project cost before we prepare a quotation.
- If you accept our quotation we will finalize the project schedule and select all the resources we need.
- Our architect and/or designer will do the preliminary drawings and then the final plans required by the local San Francisco authority. We have ample experience with plan submissions and work directly with the people who make decisions.
- We also take care of all the necessary permits to ensure that there aren’t any unnecessary delays once we start the construction phase of your project.
- Of course, there will also be site inspections that the municipality and other authorities will do. We handle these as well.
- There are many other decisions that will need to be made along the way, from paint colors and other finishes to the whole realm of fixtures and fittings. If you need help in choosing these, our specialist designers will be on hand to help.
- From Day 1 you will be able to liaise with your project manager to assess progress and ensure that the project is moving forward according to plan.
A Home Built For You
Many people buy spec homes from plans that have been created by a construction company. While it’s relatively easy to make minor modifications that will make this your perfect home, it won’t make it a custom home.
When you build a custom home, you work with a reputable general contractor and an architect (theirs or yours) and design and plan your dream home. You are involved in every part of the process from layout to all the finishes.
Of course, not everyone has the ability to visualize what they want. They can identify photographs and floor plans that appeal to them, but they need professional help. We are more than happy for our professional team members to fill this role. You brief them and they come up with the answers.
But, if you want to be in total control of the look and feel of your new home, we’re happy to walk the road with you. Your wish is our command!
The Best Custom Home Builders in San Francisco
Building a custom home can be a lot of work. Once you’ve found and purchased the right lot and established a preliminary budget, you’re going to have to find an architect, a building contractor, and a whole lot of other professionals.
Opting for a specialist custom home building company like Spaces Home Remodeling, San Francisco eliminates a lot of the guesswork. We assemble a top team of professionals and you work with a designated project manager.
You make the decisions, drawing on their expertise whenever you need it.
We have built countless custom homes in San Francisco and you can count on us! Call for a free assessment and quotation today. You won’t be sorry.